years to a person's life, but
life to their years."
We are fully open for business!
Learn how we are taking the utmost care for everyone’s safety.
Welcome to Rejuvenate MD, Dr. Lonny Green, Medical Director
Dr. Lonny Green at Rejuvenate MD, has 20 years of experience and has been recognized in Richmond Magazine’s annual “Top Docs” 11 times. Dr. Green’s passion for health and wellness is reflected in the work he does with each of his patients at his practice. Whether it is B12 Shots or aesthetic treatments, Dr. Green and the staff at Rejuvenate MD are here to help you look and feel your best. Call us or request an appointment online. We are located at 10220 West Broad St. Glen Allen, VA 23060. We serve patients from Glen Allen VA, Richmond VA, Laurel VA, Lakeside VA, Tuckahoe VA and East Highland Park, VA.
OUR FEATURED SERVICES
Welcome to Rejuvenate MD
Dr Lonny Green Medical Director
PATIENT REVIEWS AND FEEDBACK
“My entire experience at Rejuvenate has been amazing! Dr. Green does great work and is wonderful about answering questions and making you feel comfortable. The staff is friendly and there is always a positive energy running through the practice. Highly recommend!”
“I waited until I came to Rejuvenate many times to finally review because reviewing places like this are so important.
Personally I had never had Botox or filler before seeing Jade @ Rejuvenate MD. 40 years old I had finally gotten the courage to come in. EVERYTHING I was scared and worried about , Jade addressed and answered. You don’t expect someone this talented and busy to really take the time with everyone in her chair. This is an art for her and you can tell she loves what she does.
To give someone complete trust to inject my face was a big deal. She made the process comfortable for me, explaining to a newbie with a smile.”
“I cant express enough how amazing my experience was here. Jade did my lips 💋 and to say they’re perfection is an understatement. Her absolutely immaculate work has literally changed my life! I feel like a whole new person. Incredible attention to detail. She was kind, calming, and beyond knowledgeable in her craft. I drove 3hrs to go see her and i can not wait to do it again!!”
What are some of the services that Rejuvenate Wellness Med Spa offers?
Here at Rejuvenate MD, we are proud to offer a variety of services, which include CoolSculpting, B12 Shots and several different aesthetic services to our patients.
We offer CoolSculpting to help get rid of that stubborn fat that you just cannot lose no matter what. We can help get you looking and feeling your best, both inside and out, and are proud to offer a wide variety of aesthetic services to help you get there, including: Botox; Dermal Fillers; Forever Young BBL Photofacials; VI Peels; Chemical Peels; Hydrafacial; and more! For a full list of the aesthetic services we offer here at Rejuvenate MD, give us a call or visit our website.
What is the difference between a medical spa and a regular spa?
There are several differences between a medical spa and a regular spa, with the most important one being that a physician oversees a medical spa and that all of the treatments offered at a medical spa are performed by licensed medical staff – usually either the physician in charge of the medical spa or a registered nurse.
Another difference that you will notice between a medical spa and a traditional spa are the types of treatments which are offered. Medical spas offer treatments which typically focus on treating difficult issues such as skin discoloration and wrinkles, while a traditional spa will focus on surface treatments that work to improve the texture and appearance of the skin – such as facials, microdermabrasion, and superficial chemical peels.
The treatments offered by a medical spa, on the other hand, frequently offer much longer lasting results that are more immediately noticeable. Medical spas aim to combine the relaxing, tranquil atmosphere of a traditional spa, while offering the latest in medical technology and techniques to help combat the signs of aging. For instance, if you have issues with deep acne scarring or with wrinkles, then a medical spa can help with a variety of treatments that are much more aggressive and effective at treating your aesthetic concerns than a more traditional spa.
Why choose Rejuvenate MD?
If you are interested in the latest and best in medical technology when it comes to rejuvenation in the Richmond area, then Rejuvenate MD is your best choice. We offer the latest in aesthetic treatments, while also recognizing that there are other health concerns that you may need addressed to help you achieve your goals of living your best and most healthy life.
For those who would like to book an appointment with us at Rejuvenate MD, please visit our website or give us a call to book yours now.
Do you offer med spa specials?
We do offer med spa specials! You can sign up on our website to receive the latest med spa specials that we offer and, in addition, our website also lists our current selection of special offers. These specials regularly change, so you should check back often to see what our latest specials are!
To our valued Rejuvenate guests,
We know that the COVID-19 pandemic has affected you, your loved ones and the entire community. Thank you for your patience during this time, and we hope that you and your family have been able to stay healthy.
We are happy to announce that in accordance with the most recent update from Governor Northam and aligned with our own view of the situation we are opening up on Monday, May 18, 2020. We want to let you know about the steps we are taking to minimize risk and ensure the safety of you and our team members.
Please keep in mind that our safety and sanitation standards are exceedingly high in normal times, so in light of this situation, you can rest assured that we are going above and beyond as we make your health and safety priority number one.
• Before starting the day, each of our team members will have had their temperatures checked and have answered our COVID-19 screening questions.
• Our team members will be equipped with masks, gloves and eyewear. Each room has ample hand sanitizer. Providers may also be wearing facial shields during treatment.
• Our providers are sanitizing all of their workspaces before and after treatments and while many of our supplies are single-use only, those that are not are being sanitized with hospital grade disinfectant.
• To minimize the number of people in our space at any given time, we’ve extended our appointment times to allow for proper disinfecting between each guest.
• No guests will be in our lobby area at this time. We ask that you text us when you arrive and wait for our confirmation to enter the facility. Once inside, we will bring you straight back to a room for your appointment.
• Prior to entering our facility, we will ask a series of CDC approved screening questions in regard to COVID-19. Upon entering your temperature will be taken with an infrared thermometer. Anyone with positive screening questions or who has a temperature over 99.9 degrees F will be asked to reschedule their appointment, and no cancellation fee will be incurred.
• We are requiring that all guests wear a mask. Please be sure to bring your mask from home.
• No person, adult or child, will be permitted to join any guest for their appointment (unless the guest being treated is under 18).
• As we reopen and you are able to reschedule your appointments, we will require that you put a credit card on file with us to hold your appointment. In the instance of a no show or last minute cancellation, this card will be charged due to the limited amount of appointments we have available.
We miss you all and appreciate your understanding of our new protocols. Can’t wait to see you back at Rejuv!