What Is The VI Peel?
The VI peel contains a blend of powerful ingredients that improve the tone, texture, and clarity of your skin. The VI peel can reduce or eliminate age spots, softens wrinkles, and addresses hyperpigmentation. This peel can provide dramatic results with virtually no pain, with minimal downtime in as little as one week.
If you are looking for healthier, firmer, more youthful skin, Rejuvenate MD now offers the VI peel for patients in Glen Allen, Richmond, VA.
Benefits Of VI Peel
- Evens out skin tone
- Helps lift melasma and hyperpigmentation
- Improves acne
- Stimulates collagen
- Improves fine lines
- Allows skin care products to penetrate better
- Provides a smooth surface
- Glowing skin
Who Is A Candidate For A VI Peel?
If you are interested in achieving and maintaining healthier, more youthful looking skin, you are a candidate. If you are looking to improve tone, texture, clarity, fine lines, and wrinkles, the VI peel can help! Other candidates include those with hyperpigmentation, sun damage, and acne scarring.
VI peels cost between $299-$350 depending on the formulation selected for patient’s skin condition and concerns.
Before & After VI Peel
Key Ingredients In VI Peel
- Trichloroacetic Acid (TCA) – has been used to perform skin peels for over 20 years. When applied to the skin, the top layers of cells dry up and peel off in one week. This provides exfoliation and stimulates collagen production.
- Retinoic Acid (Vitamin A) – promotes collagen and elastin production. It also increased water levels within the epidermis. This acid triggers exfoliation and unclogs the pores.
- Salicylic Acid – This is a Beta Hydroxyl Acid (BHA) that has anti-inflammatory properties that exfoliate the skin. It can improve thickness, and collagen function.
- Phenol – has the ability to trap free radicals and works to exfoliate the skin. In low percentages, it is an effective numbing agent.
- L-Ascorbic Acid (Vitamin C) – a stable, water-soluble form of Vitamin C that is an antioxidant and protects your skin from UV damage. It also stimulates collagen and brightens the skin.